I spent 10 years of my life working for Marriott and I still have several friends there. Marriott is a huge supporter of CMN. I got an email from my friend Leslie, who still works there, saying that she was walking in honor of her baby that passed away shortly after he was born. I have been so impressed with her and her husband and their strength. She is a rock!! I decided this was a great time to finally just do it and join her group walking!! Since the kids were out of school Lauryn decided that she wanted to come along also.
It was a nice warm October day and we enjoyed ourselves. It was great to walk and talk with friends.
Lauryn was so proud of herself!! She loved the medal that she got at the end of the walk. She had a great time.
CMN does a lot of great things and helps many families and many children. Thanks Leslie for inviting us to join you! It was a good time!!

1 comment:
I am impressed with you and Lauryn! Way to go!
Post a Comment