Our Family...Est. June 5, 1999

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Kindergarten Mother's Day Tea Party

I love that our Kindergarten teachers do this every year. They have a "Tea Party" for the moms for Mother's Day. The kids sing a few songs, the moms play a guessing game, and then we have a treat that our child brings to us. Usually a cookie, a strawberry, and some lemon water. It is a fun morning! I loved having a few minutes to share with just Dylan. Dylan drew a picture of me and answered some questions about me. All of the drawings and questionnaires were hung up on the wall, and I had to guess which one was me. :) This is what Dylan thinks about me...

Dylan thinks I am 66 years old, whoa buddy!! I weigh 70 pounds!! ha ha!! My favorite food is pizza, I like pizza, but probably not my favorite. My favorite color is red, true! I like to watch my family...true!! I don't like sharks, okay?!? :) And, my favorite place to be is a roller coaster place. It is always so funny to me how kids perceive things!

I had a great time with my little man! He is growing so fast!! Thanks for being such a great son Dylan and making me a happy mama!! Love you buddy!!

No comments: