I love all of my children, my girls are the best!! But tonight, I am taking time for my boys!! They are the sweetest little guys!! Jaxon LOVES his big brother. Dylan can almost always make Jaxon laugh, even if he is sad!! They are so cute to watch, I love how Dylan is always trying to look out for his baby brother. He even shares his special blankey with Jaxon. That is saying a lot!! If Jaxon is crying, Dylan will go get everything he can think of to make Jaxon happy. One day he said to me, "Mom, I would just do anything to make him happy!" And he honestly meant that. I have a saying in their room that says "There is no "buddy" like my brother." And for these two, that says it all!! They truly love each other!

So I have to admit that when I was pregnant with Dylan, I could not imagine having a boy. I had my two girls, and I had no idea what I was going to do with a boy. But, he won me over immediately!! And that smile of his along with his big brown eyes melt me! He can be so sweet!
Last week we were at a family barbecue at my parents house and two of his cousins were all running around playing together having a great time. I am so happy to have all of these little guys in my life. They are the best!! They were all wearing pretty much the same colors, not planned, so I had to get them to stop for a minute for a picture, or two!! \"/ They love to run, so that was not their favorite thing to do. They aren't the posers that the older girls are.
Dylan, Joshua and Marcus

They didn't want to take pictures, so I told them if I could get a cute one, then they could do a silly one. This is what they came up with!! They crack me up!!

When I was pregnant with Jaxon, I hoped that he would be just like Dylan. I don't know why, other than Dylan was my favorite little guy up until that point. But Jaxon came and he is completely different from his brother, he has red hair, Dylan has brown. He has blue eyes, Dylan has brown, their skin tone is completely different, but I love him just as much! Funny how that works!!
Jaxon is my stubborn little red head, but he is also mamas sweet little guy!! His big blue eyes melt me just as much as Dylan's big brown eyes melt me. He is developing his little personality and I love it!! He is my sweet boy, well, one of them!! I sat him down the other day while I folded the laundry. He started to freak out because I wasn't holding him. Brady told me to sit him in the laundry basket, so I did. That was all it took. He was so happy! It made me laugh!! Soon after, Brady was pulling him around the house in it and they were both having a great time!

I was tucking Dylan into bed the other night and put Jaxon in his crib for a minute. He pulled his self up to the edge of the crib and started talking to us. He always tries to get to Dylan when he can see him. He loves to watch his brother!!

He is getting so big, but he looks so little in his high chair. I haven't really used the high chair since Katelyn. We just used a booster seat at the table for Dylan and Megs, but our table is full and we need to get another chair or two, so I actually pulled out the high chair for him. He loves to sit in it. This picture was after dinner tonight. I guess he had just had enough.

These little boys are so sweet and I love that they are a part of my family!! I am so blessed to have such great children. I love all five of my little ones!! They make life perfect!!
2 comments:
Aww, how cute!!! Jaxson is getting so big!!
Cute boys! I love the matching outfits! Did I say I liked your American pride them for July cuz it looks really cute!
Post a Comment