Our Family...Est. June 5, 1999

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Girls!!

Well, since my last post focused on the boys, it is only fair that the girls get their turn!! My sisters are starting a photography business. So they have been borrowing my kids so they can't get pictures for their portfolio. Which is just fine with me!! My older two girls love to be photographed and they are such posers. That is in large part due to these same two sisters! Megan on the other hand, takes some work, but I have no doubt that they will work with her and get her to be as big of a poser.

All of these pictures have been taken this spring and early summer. I just created a collage so that I didn't have to upload as many!!


Lauryn Makenzie

Katelyn Elizabeth

Megan Emily
Good job girls!! Both my girls and my sisters!! I love to have pictures of these beautiful girls of mine!!