"Uh-oh!! I've been caught!!" That is the face that Jaxon is making. When I saw him playing with the toliet paper, I went and got my camera. After I had already taken the pictures, Lauryn comes to find me and says, "Do you know what Jaxon is doing?" I showed her the camera and she was totally surprised. "You don't care?" was her response. I just laughed and told her that all kids do this at some point, and somewhere I have a picture of her doing the same thing. Then she just laughed and help roll it back up!!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Really cute! I can't believe how big he is! One time, I asked Kate to get me some toilet paper and she grabbed and pulled around a few corners, I had to laugh at that one too!
LOL, I love it and your reaction to it. I wish Elaina's fascination with the toilet water would end soon! Cute boy Jaxon!
Post a Comment