Our Family...Est. June 5, 1999

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Future Mozart...

Monday night while visiting my parents, I sat down at the piano to just play around. After a few minutes, I got up and sat on the couch to talk to my mom. I look over, and Elaina had climbed up on the piano bench and Jaxon was trying as hard as he could to get up on it. After letting him suffer for a few seconds, I lifted him up and sat him next to Lainers. They both started playing and laughing. They thought they were so clever. It was really cute to watch them from the back. These tiny little people sitting there thinking that they were so cool.

Jaxon was so proud of himself. He turned and looked at me and laughed like look at me mom!! Look what I can do!!

We really do need to get a piano, not just for me, but so my kids can learn when they are ready. Someday!!

No comments: