Our Family...Est. June 5, 1999

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Visiting Temple Square...

I did these pictures backwards again, and I don't have the patience to reverse them. So we will start from the end of the trip...what do you do?? My uncles that were visiting from Kentucky wanted to see Temple Square. They have not attended the LDS church since they were little boys, so of course my mom and aunt jumped all over that opportunity an we all headed downtown with them!!

The kids had such a fun time and ran until they couldn't run anymore!! As I was getting on the freeway, I looked back and every child in my car was asleep!! I told my mom, who was riding with me, to look. We both just laughed and wished that we were asleep with them!!

Our cousin Justin...I love that big grin of his!! So handsome!!

Cousin Emily in the front and Jaxon in the back of the stroller.

Cousin Joshua and Dylan, they are so funny together, but they are missing the third musketeer, Marcus!!


My sweet Megan...love the glasses Megs!!!


Pretty Katelyn!!


My Lauryn, getting so grown up!!!


"Best Friends!"

We had a good time and luckily the weather cooperated with us. As soon as we got home the rain hit! We finished off the night with a dinner with everyone at my moms house!! What a great day!!

2 comments:

BECKY said...

What great pictures! Love the ones of the girls and the flowers especially! And the one of them all asleep is priceless. :)

Manny and Jana said...

Such a fun day! Love all the pictures! Cute kids, but I don't need to tell you that. ;0