Our Family...Est. June 5, 1999

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Some of My Favorite Things...

I LOVE SPRING!!!! I love watch the trees get new buds on them, I love watching the flowers pop up out of the ground and I love hearing the birds early in the morning!!! Of course living in Utah, spring also brings snow storms! I don't love those, by this time of the year I am COMPLETELY done with them!! But this year for Mother's Day we had a nice day or two!!

This is my favorite tree!! We have a big one in our front yard and a couple of smaller ones in the backyard. I love it when they blossom!! The purple buds are so pretty!! This tree always makes me smile, even when it is covered in snow.

The bigger tree is not as vibrant of a purple, but still is so pretty!!

Now onto my very favorite things!! My children!!! Because Easter was on a Conference Sunday, we didn't bother to dress the kids in their Easter clothes, it seemed like too much trouble!! So on Mother's Day, I made sure that they were all dressed in their Easter clothes, and we got a few quick pictures after church!!

Here are my sweet girls!!
Katelyn, Lauryn
and Megan!


My Dylan Boy!


My little Jaxon is getting so big!!


Those are two handsome boys, if I do say so myself!!

I sure do love these 5 beautiful faces!! They make me so happy!! I am so blessed to be their mother and to have the opportunity to teach them and guide them!! I could not ask for more, they are the best gifts that I could ever hope for!!

Dylan, Katelyn, Lauryn, Jaxon
and Megan

Mother's Day gives me the opportunity to be so thankful for all that I am blessed with!! I love all of my children and I am so thankful to be their mother!!

1 comment:

Manny and Jana said...

Great pictures! I love all the Easter outfits! I can't believe how big Jaxon looks in his, the babies aren't babies anymore....