Katelyn started 2nd grade. She loves her teacher and is excited to be back with friends! Playing with her friends were her favorite part of the day!!
Megs started preschool today! It is hard to believe that my baby girl is already in school!! Time flies by faster and faster each year!! When Lauryn was in preschool I was pregnant with Megan. It is hard for me to comprehend that so much time has gone by since then...it feels like it was just last year!! Megan is my 4th child to go to Ms. Hilary, we just keep following her where ever she goes. Megs was very excited and could not wait to go, she wanted to go last year with Dylan. We all love and adore Hilary and I told her I didn't care what she did in 4 years, but she has to keep doing preschool long enough to get Jaxon through it and he doesn't start preschool until fall of 2013!! :) She is a great friend but she is also an amazing preschool teacher. She has a lot of patience and is so great with all of those little children!!
Megs was excited that is was a cool rainy day today. She really wanted to wear her purple sweater and I told her it would probably be too warm on the first day...what did I know!! A cool 50 degrees when we went to school made it a great day to wear it! A very excited Megan that didn't want to stop and pose for pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment