This time of year is always a good time to reflect and ponder the things that we are thankful for! I love Thanksgiving, maybe because it is the lead into the holiday season or maybe because it just gives me a chance to think about all that I am blessed with! Here are a few of my blessings...
I am so thankful for my loving family. For my husband and for the 5 joys of my life! Every day they all bring so much happiness and love to my life. I am so blessed to be their wife and mother! I am thankful for good parents. We have had several close calls with my dad over the last few years and I am thankful that he is still with us! I am thankful for my strong mother, she is the rock of our family and just keeps on going and gets through everything that tries to knock her off her path! I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters and their spouses and children that I love so much! We are lucky to have Brady's family close by. My children have so many grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins that love them and for that I am thankful!! Brady still has one set of grandparents alive and they don't live too far away. We are so blessed to be able to visit them and my children are blessed to know their great grand parents, that is something that I never had! Family is everything to me, and I cherish the family I have!
I am so thankful for jobs...for the paycheck that comes to pay the bills. I am thankful for our home, a warm place to live! I am thankful for all the many things that we have been blessed with! We have so much!!
I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father and for my Savior Jesus Christ! I feel so blessed to know that they live and they love me!
I hope everyone takes a few minutes this week to think of all the blessings that they have and I hope that we can all remember to be THANKFUL!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so thankful to have you as part of our family. We love your kids and wish we could see you more often but it is great to keep up with you guys on your blog and facebook.
Kristie
Post a Comment