Our Family...Est. June 5, 1999

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Festivities

This year we had healthy children for Halloween, at least for that day!! Yay!! The kids were excited to trick or treat and to be able to dress up for 3 days straight! They had festivities at school on Friday, Trick or Treating on Saturday, and my nephews birthday party on Sunday which because it was Halloween, it was a costume party. We had a fun busy weekend!!

Lauryn was a vampiress...she was the prettiest one I have seen!!

Katelyn was a fun witch...she loved the bat wings!!

Dylan was IronMan

Megan was a fairy...she was so cute!!

Jaxon was our little monkey...he did not love the hood and did not want to wear it. (This picture was after trick or treating and he was freezing and hungry, not a good combo!)

Because Justin is obsessed with Toy Story, that was the theme of his birthday party. I borrowed a Buzz costume from a friend and Jaxon went as Buzz to the birthday party. He should have worn it all weekend, he liked this costume a lot more than the monkey costume!

This year all of my family gathered at my parents house and all the kids went trick or treating together....13 kids! It was a lot of fun for them!! I got to stay at grandmas and pass out candy so I didn't have to brave the weather.

Our cute little Emily...such a pretty Snow White

Elaina was the cutest pirate I have every seen, and Marcus thought he was hot stuff! He is pretty cute!!

My brother Dave (the big tall scary one) and his girlfriend dressed up to go trick or treating. I think he may have sent some kids to therapy with his costume. He was on his stilts that he uses at his construction job, and yes he wore them the whole time he was trick or treating...he barely could stand up in the living room with those on, I think he had to duck a little bit! Crazy Dave!!

Jess and Jason along with their little Sheriff Woody. (Great costumes!!)

Josh and Dylan...our IronMen. They were happy that they were dressed the same, and we didn't even know when we bought Dylan's costume that Josh already had his!! Great minds think alike!

Stephanie, aka Cleopatra, with Lauryn

Laura, another vampire with Lauryn

Last but not least, my mom, Grandma and Lauryn...great costume Mom!!

We had a fun weekend and were excited to get through trick or treating without someone being sick!! We did have a 12 hour bug that made a few of the kids sick a few days before and then Kate got sick the day after, not fun but at least we made it through Halloween this year! :)

1 comment:

Manny and Jana said...

I'm so glad someone got a picture of Mom in her costume! I'm stealing it! :)