Our Family...Est. June 5, 1999

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Pin the Tail....

Tonight we went to Brady's parents home for a Family Home Evening. Grandma was holding a picture of Jesus and asked the kids to tell her about the picture. All the kids knew that it was Jesus, but my little Dylan, almost 6, pipes up and says "Hey, I know what we could do. We could play pin the tail on Jesus."

To simply put it....I have no words!! That must be his dads fault, because I surely did not teach him such a thing! He continues to keep me laughing!!

4 comments:

BECKY said...

ha! THIS is why we have kids! :)

Cynthia said...

Yep...totally Brady's child! I did giggle but I am sure I would not have if it had been my child...

Xan said...

That sounds about right for Dylan! Love that child! :)

Unknown said...

love it! He is definitely a Meyers.