She received the award for always working her hardest and her teacher said "You are the best!" This picture is of Katelyn pointing to her assignment that they posted of Kate's "best work."
Mr "V" takes a picture with each child that receives the award. Katelyn looks a little nervous, but she was really excited. She got a card for a free kids meal at Applebees, so she is excited that she and Lauryn can both go now!!Wednesday night Katelyn did something funny!! The kids were in bed by 8:00 that night, at around 9:00, Brady and I were watching American Idol in our room and here comes Kate. She walks in our room with a HUGE smile on her face and walks around the room and climbs up on our bed and lays down. The whole time she is smiling away!! I tried to talk to her and she just stared at me with the blankest look on her face. Brady and I looked at each other and burst into laughter. After several attempts to get her attention, we realized that she was totally asleep!! I stood her back up and walked her downstairs to her room. For those of you who know Katelyn, you know that she is afraid of the dark. She turned the light on in her room on the way out, but did not turn on one light in the family room, or on the stairs on the way up. Brady and I laughed for at least 5 minutes about her. The next morning Katelyn had no recollection of what had happened. I guess this is my payback, when I was about her age, I used to sleep walk too. But it is much funnier to watch someone else do it!

No comments:
Post a Comment