The October before I got pregnant with Jaxon, I was driving in the car when Dylan informed me that his baby brother was coming to share his room with him. I laughed it off, little did I know what was in store for us. Jaxon was born almost exactly a year later. Dylan loves his brother and he always wants Jaxon to sleep in his bed. I always tell him that they cannot share a bed, at least not until Jaxon is bigger. Some nights I lay Jaxon next to him while we are getting him tucked into bed. This night they were both so happy!! Dylan always calls Jaxon his "cute little guy." As they lay there talking and smiling at each other, I ran to get the camera. I captured a tender moment. I am sure they will be great friends, but maybe not always this great, so I am enjoying it while it lasts!! \"/Katelyn is holding her cousin Justin. He is only 2 1/2 weeks younger than Jaxon, I was watching him one day, and Kate was my helper. She loves to help more when Lauryn is not around. She asked me to take a picture of her helping!!
At the end of December I went to get on my treadmill, something I have not done enough of since Jaxon was born, anyway the treadmill was dusty so I walked into my laundry room, just a few feet away and Megan turned the treadmill on. She turned it on a speed of 10 miles an hour, and she flew off the back. This is what happened to her face as it scraped across the belt. OUCH!!
Lauryn is a great student! She received the "Principle Pride" award for excellent spelling. We thought it was kind of funny that she was recognized for spelling, and the school spelled her name wrong. We had a good laugh about that!!




No comments:
Post a Comment