Our Family...Est. June 5, 1999

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thinking of Dylan

This happened awhile ago, it was before Christmas, but it still makes me laugh, so I thought I would write it somewhere before I forget about it. Dylan will be 4 in March, he thinks that he is too big to take a nap, but if he doesn't, he is a bear by dinnertime. He doesn't take a nap every day, but I make sure that he does at least 3 times a week. Anyway, this day he REALLY did not want to take a nap, after several times of me telling him to get to bed, he still did not want to hear about it. Finally, I said Dylan Brady, you get to your room and get on your bed!! He looked right at me and said, "But Mom, naps are not really my thing!" At that point do you freak out or do you laugh?? I tried to hold my composure and I looked at him and said "I'm sorry Dylan, but they are my thing, so you get to your bed!" As he left the room mad at me, I just sat there laughing to myself. He gives us a lot to laugh at!! We love you Buddy!!

No comments: