Lauryn was so excited to have her daddy baptize her. She was a little nervous to be immersed in the water, but knew with her dad there that she would be totally fine!
We are so proud of Lauryn and her decision to be baptized. This was a happy day for all of us!! We had a family luncheon at our house after the baptism. We are so blessed to have so many family members and friends that love and support us in all we do. Lauryn had many cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, great grandparents, and friends stop by to celebrate with her.

Lauryn looked so pretty!! Her grandma bought her baptism dress for her. She got to go shopping with grandma and mom to pick it out. She picked this dress and it was the first dress she tried on. She loved it and wouldn't look any more. What she didn't know is that I had looked at the dresses online, and from the pictures they had, this was my favorite one too. So I was glad that she picked it!! \"/ She felt like a princess, and I think she looked like one too!! I may be a little biased though!! We love you Lauryn and are so proud of you!!

3 comments:
Love the pictures of Lauryn! She looked beautiful! She is a good example to Parker and Cassidy both!
Aaaaaaaw, what a wonderful day for such a Beautiful Girl!! Where'd you guys take her picture at?
At Kiddid Kandids...I want to have more done beofre she outgrows the dress! Just need to get it done.
Post a Comment