It is not often that you have some friends like I have. I am so lucky to have these girls as my friends. We have been friends for almost 15 years. We all met each other working at Marriott. We all come from very different walks of life, yet we all get along and love each other. We get together at least 4 times a year for birthday and Christmas lunches. We have had this tradition going for probably 12 years now. We ALWAYS go to Olive Garden, no questions!! \"/ We just had a birthday lunch last Saturday, so I have been thinking of my friends! We have been with each other through dating dramas, college years, marriages, divorces, children, sick loved ones and many other things. I feel so blessed to have these awesome women in my life!! I love my girls and I look forward to at least 50 more years of lunch dates!! This is one of the most current pictures of us, I think I was pregnant with Megan in this picture...but it is still my favorite!! Left to right, Jen, Ang, Allison, and Tessy!

1 comment:
I just read.... I love! I feel so grateful to have such wonderful, kind, and loving friends. I enjoy our lunches and cherish that time too. xoxo
Post a Comment