Our Family...Est. June 5, 1999

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Dylan and Brady!!

March 28th is a great day at our house!! It is Brady and Dylan's birthday!! Dylan was born on Brady's 30th birthday. That day, Brady told me that I could not give him a better gift if I tried, so I decided that because I will never be able to top it, I just shouldn't try. Just kidding, but when I was pregnant with Dylan, I went to the doctor at the beginning of March. My doctor said that he would like to go ahead and schedule my induction date. He looked at the calendar and said that because it would be an elective induction, he could only do one week early. My due date was April 5th, and so one week before is March 29th, but that day did not work for the doctor, so he said "How about March 28th?" I told him that he was going to make my husbands day. Brady had been saying all along that Dylan was going to be born on his birthday!! We got to the hosptial about 7:30 or 8:00 am and our little Dylan Brady was born at 1:35 pm. It was a great day for both of us. We were so excited to have our boy!! Dylan is the first grandson on my side and so the whole family was excited!!

This year is Dylan's 4th birthday!! He is growing so quickly. He makes us laugh everyday!! He is a great addition to our family! Dylan is Brady's "mini-me." They are so much alike. It is really funny to walk behind them, they walk exactly the same!! It is so cute to watch Dylan mimic his dad.


This picture was the second day home from the hospital!! He is so cute!!

Dylan was blessed on May 1st. He was so handsome in his little tux!!

This is our big "cheesey" Dylan today!! We are so blessed to have him in our family and love him very much!!

Brady's Baby Picture

I started digging and found some of Brady's baby pictures that his mom gave him. I laugh at the difference of the pictures then and now. What a cute little guy he was!!

Here is Brady today, 34 years later. A great husband and father to 5 crazy kids!! We all love and adore you sweetheart!! Thanks for all you do for us!!

Happy Birthday to MY Boys!!

I love you both!!

2 comments:

larah said...

Just wanted to tell Brady and Dylan, Happy Birthday! Hope you got to go "fishing."

kanaboke said...

Aaaaaaaw, how Awesome! Happy Birthday Meyers Boys..well two of ya at least!