We had a fun Easter. The Monday before Easter, we had an egg hunt at Brady's grandparents house. We love to visit with them. My children are so blessed to have great grandparents that live close to us. I did not know any of my great grandparents, so I jump at the chance to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Beckstead. We all love them so much!!
Saturday night, we spent with Grandma Rae and Papa Brad. We had a nice time at dinner and the kids had fun hunting eggs with grandma. They also got to play with Madyson which is always fun!
Sunday, after church we went to Uncle James and Aunt Deborah's and spent the afternoon with all my family. It is always fun to get all the grandchildren together. We missed Marcus, but will see him soon!
This is not the best picture, but here are my fabulous five!! The girls all looked so pretty and I don't know if I could find any boys that are more handsome than these two!!

My three girlies!! All of us pretty in pink!! The girls were all happy that they all had pink this year!

Brady's Aunt Randi gave him 3 matching ties for his birthday. One for him, Dylan and Jaxon. They looked so good!! They are all my cute boys!!

We had a great Easter, but we do not want to forget about what Easter is really about! We are thankfull for our Savior and the atonement!
4 comments:
I love your Easter pictures. Everyone looks so good. I love Meg's expression in the picture of just the girls...
Cute new page by the way...:)
Aaaaaw, I love these Easter Pics! Everybody looks so great! I'm also thinking that I should post a blog about Bubba's Bunny so that he and I never forget about his nightime stuffie friend!
So cute! Your family is darling. I love Easter outfits, especially when they match! I love the tie thing!
Post a Comment