Our Family...Est. June 5, 1999

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Little Buddies!!

Here are the 3 Musketeers. Justin, Elaina and Jaxon. They were all born within 2 months. It is so fun to watch each of them grow. Elaina and Jaxon are exactly 6 weeks apart, and Elaina and Justin are exactly 2 months apart. They have been so much fun. It is a chore to get a picture of them all looking at the same time. They were not looking at the camera, but at least they were all looking the same direction. I cannot believe how big they are getting. It is fun to watch them play together!!

For such a long time, Jaxon was so much bigger, but now Justin has caught up to him. They are getting to an age where they interact with one another more. One of their favorite pass times, along with Elaina, is to chew on each other. They love it!!! There have been multiple times that Elaina has chewed on the boys hands so hard that they cry! They are all starting to teethe, and love to chew on anything, but none of them like to be chewed on as much. Imagine that!! It is so funny to watch. On this day, I had laid Jaxon and Justin on the blanket with their heads right next to each other, and Jaxon scooted down so he could chew on Justin. It was really cute to watch!

I was practicing sitting up with both of them, I could not get both of them to sit for a picture, but they were so cute playing together.

Jaxon is just now deciding that he likes to play in his toy. He has not been a fan of it so far, but is now discovering that he can make it make noise, and he likes that! I love to watch him learn!

I actually caught a smiling picture of him, usually by the time the camera actually takes the picture, he has turned his head or quit smiling or something. But he was a happy boy just playing. He can be such a mamas boy, that it is nice to have him play and be happy!

I can't believe how big these little ones are getting already, weren't they just born?? I guess the old saying that time goes faster as you get older is true!! Sometimes I wish I could just slow it down a little bit!! \"/

No comments: