Dylan has been waiting to go to Ms. Hilary's at least two years, he wanted to start when Katelyn did. The long wait is finally over and the big day was today!! Last night we laid out his clothes like we do for the big girls and he got out his backpack and shoes!! He was READY!! This morning he popped up out of bed laughing and giggling. He hurried to get dressed and he ate breakfast with the girls and then he even went and brushed his teeth without being asked!! He really was excited!!
He made me laugh hanging his backpack up in the van!! Every light we came to while driving to Ms. Hilary's he would tell me "This is taking FOREVER!!"
He made me laugh hanging his backpack up in the van!! Every light we came to while driving to Ms. Hilary's he would tell me "This is taking FOREVER!!"
Soon enough, we were there and he was ecstatic!! He ran to Ms. Hilary and hugged her and was excited to get in and get started!!
All of my kids have gone to Ms. Hilary's preschool! She is the best!! I can't imagine them going anywhere else!! That is why we drive 15-20 minutes each way to go there!! So worth it for the kids and for me!!
I know your in good hands Dylan...go and learn!!

4 comments:
I can't believe it! He is getting so big! Parker would run into Ms. Hilary over the summer at Costco and he always had to hunt her down to give her a quick hug and say hello. She has that kind of lasting effect on kids. Yeah Dylan!
Yay Dylan! I can't believe you are already big enough to go to pre-school!
I rember preschoo!
I remeber preshool!
Post a Comment