Notice how it takes two adults to hold him down while grandma cuts the hair.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Jaxon's 1st Haircut!
It has been delayed long enough...the haircut that is. I don't know why babies freak out so bad when you get their hair cut, but all of mine have! Jaxon's hair was getting so long on top that his uncles were starting to call him "comb over," and then it got shortened to "c.o." So it was time to tackle it, the hair that is!!
Notice how it takes two adults to hold him down while grandma cuts the hair.
He is so mad that he is ready to pop a vein in his forehead!! This is where the nickname "red" comes into play!!
Notice how it takes two adults to hold him down while grandma cuts the hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LOVE the hair cut! What a handsome boy!
so funny but so true...Wesley did the same thing the first time I cut his hair. I can't wait to see how Max handles his first hair cut.
He's so cute!!!! :)
I still can't get over that Jaxon has red hair! He looks so dang handsome with his new haircut. My neighbor cut Henry's and he was screamin and kickin just like your Jaxon...all I could do was hold him and laugh.
So cute Jaxon!
Post a Comment