Last week Dylan got to go on a field-trip with his preschool class. He was so excited. When he found out that he was going he asked me if I thought that I could go with him. He was feeling left out because other parents go quite often. With the older two girls, especially Lauryn, I went all the time, but now with all the other kids and everything that is going on, I don't get to go as much. I told him that I would love to go, but maybe dad could go this time and I will go on the last one they have. He called Brady right then and asked him if he thought that he would be able to go with him. Brady was excited, it was a good excuse to take the day off work.
They decided to avoid backtracking, they would just meet the preschool group at the fire station. Dylan was so excited that he couldn't stand it. Ms. Hilary was a little annoyed with the field trip, she had taken the other class the day before and had a great trip. The firemen took 45 minutes and showed the kids everything. The day that Dylan went, the fireman was not so kid friendly. She had to keep prompting him to do things as she was trying to stretch the trip out longer. She said that he wanted it to last 5 minutes, but she drug it out to 25. Good job Hilary!!
Dylan loved climbing up in the truck!!

Notice how Hilary is standing up talking to the kids...where was the fireman?


Last week was also our nephew Marcus' birthday. They decided that it would be fun for him to go bowling with who ever was able to go. I decided that we should go since the kids had never gone before and it had been a really long time since Brady and I had gone. The kids were so funny to watch. They had a great time, even with a couple of balls that ended up stuck between the bumper and the gutter and a couple of balls that traveled to the next lane. Sorry people that were bowling next to us!!
All the kids that were there with a couple of uncles.

Lauryn was so excited to try, but it wasn't as easy as it looked!!

I think Katelyn was afraid that she was going to drop the ball.

After a few turns went by, we finally got smart and got the little ramp for Dylan and Megan.

I loved Megan's little feet in the shoes...so cute!!

Maybe next time Jaxon, still too little, but he had fun eating ice cream!

We had a great time and I decided that one, it has been way to long since I have gone bowling!! I have never been great, but I always have fun!! And two, I should have used the bumper railing thing that the kids used, it is pretty sad that some of them beat me!! I shouldn't admit that!! \"/
2 comments:
Fun events! And I hear you on using the bumper pads... I need them too!!!
What you talkin' bout Willis? Your pictures are great! I love the one of La la. LOL, I think we ALL needed the bumpers, except Jason who got lucky! It was so fun to have most the family there though!
Post a Comment