In June my sisters took my 5 kids to take their pictures. That is no small task!! Maybe as they get a little older it won't be so bad, but honestly I think that Jaxon was probably more easy than Dylan and Megan! Those two love to look at everything around them. They think if their head is pointing to the camera than everything is good, they don't realize that their eyes have to be looking also!! :) I really really wanted a good picture of all 5 of my kids and then they were doing both boys also! The girls are getting their turn soon!
Here is a collage of my favorites of Jaxon! He is growing so fast!! (If you click on the collage, it will make it bigger and easier to see!)

After much work, there were a few of Dylan that turned our really good!

And I REALLY like this one of all of them!! It isn't easy to get all five of them looking at the camera, let alone smiling! This is the one I am getting blown up big and it is going on my wall!!

I sure love these 5 faces!!! Thanks Jana and Jess!!
1 comment:
What cute pictures! And we wanted to name Kate -- Kate Elizabeth-- but we couldn't because of family stuff. It just made me laugh when I saw that was Katelyn's full name. Anyway, looks like you got some cute ones!
Post a Comment