Every year at Christmastime, we enjoy a Monday night Family Home Evening with Brady's family at his aunts house. The tradition is to get together and have dinner and then make candy houses. My kids love this tradition. There are so many family members and friends that attend, that it makes it nice for me. I don't ever have to decorate a house, I just get to watch my kids enjoy their night. This year Jaxon is still too little to care about the decorating part, he just watched and tried to eat a lot of candy.

Megan worked with Papa Brad to make the perfect house, I think really she just watched and ate a lot of candy!!

Dylan worked with Julie, a family friend. He was so excited...when he went on a preschool field trip to The Sweets Candy Factory the day before Thanksgiving, he bought a bag of red hot candies. He has saved those for almost a whole month to use for his candy house. He was sooo happy to use them!! And the best part, he even shared them with everyone else!!! What a kid!!
Katelyn worked with Ryan, Julie's son. He and Katelyn got pretty creative and made a crazy candy house. Kate said it was so covered with stuff because she wanted to have a lot of candy to eat off of it.
Lauryn got to work with Daddy this year. They were a good team and had a lot of fun together.
I guess I got to involved in conversation to think about getting a "finished product picture," but we had a good time and look forward to doing it again next year!! Thanks Aunt Randi and Uncle Jeff!!
No comments:
Post a Comment