Megan is developing her own little personality, and she can be a feisty one!! We have known that from the day she was born. I just have to write this down so I don't forget. On Monday night I had made some brownies for our Family Home Evening. All the kids were in the kitchen waiting for me to come and cut their brownie. I hear Lauryn and Katelyn laughing really hard so I head into the kitchen to see what was so funny. Lauryn proceeds to tell me this story...Katelyn was teasing Lauryn, so Lauryn turned to Kate and told her to shut-up...I know, not so nice. Katelyn then turned to Megan and said "Never say shut-up or stupid!" Megan without skipping a beat says "Shut-up, your stupid!" So as my older two girls are laughing Megan thinks she is pretty funny!! Lauryn then asked Megs why she said that to Katelyn and Megan turns to her and says, "I don't know what you are talking about!" How does this start at 3??The older girls thought that she was soooo funny, which made Megan think she was really funny! I know this isn't a story that I should probably be sharing with everyone, but it was one of those times that you don't know whether to laugh or get mad. I must say I did laugh and then made sure that Megan knew that those were not nice things to say. When Brady or anyone else has heard the story, they can't help but laugh. My little ones keep me going, whether they are saying good things or not so good things, I always get a chuckle out of them.

1 comment:
NONSENSE! These are the BEST stories, I love it! I think the cheeky moments need to be treasured just the same. Too bad when adults aren't nice it's not as cute as when kids say it. lol I love it. One day Megs will giggle when you tell her about it when she's older. :)
Post a Comment