Our Family...Est. June 5, 1999

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

11 years and counting...

11 years ago today Brady and I began our journey together.

I am lucky enough or shall I say so blessed to have married my best friend! We have fun together and love to laugh together. It makes it so much easier to be together when you can laugh together!!

11 years has brought us our 5 beautiful children that we adore and many many other blessings!! We have had our struggles as all people do, but we are so blessed to be together and to be happy!!

I thought I loved you the day that we got married, but I love you more today than I did 11 years ago! I had no idea that my love for you would grow everyday, but it has and I am thankful for that!! Here's to many many more years of laughing and loving!!

Happy Anniversary Brady!! I love you!!

2 comments:

BECKY said...

CUTE!!!! And you haven't aged at all in 11 years!

Xan said...

Congratulations you two!! I love your family so much...some day I won't be so busy and can spend more time with you guys!! :D (Noel)