Today I found out what the benefit of having a small primary is. Our Primary had a really fun activity that would be nearly impossible with a lot of kids. The primary leaders took all the kids downtown and every child got to go on a carriage ride. All four of my primary age kids loved it!! They were so excited to go and they had a great time!!
After the tour, we walked over to City Creek Park and had a picnic which the primary leaders had made that morning. After lunch the kids learned some games that the pioneers would have played. They had a lot of fun!! The leg wrestled, did the stick pull and learned how to play with the button on the string thingy. (I don't know what it is called!)
We had a great morning and all the kids had a lot of fun!! That is an activity that would be way too much to do with a lot of kids, but it wasn't too bad with about 25 kids. I decided we have brave primary leaders, but they did a fantastic job!!
After the activity was over, I decided to walk around for a little bit with just my kids. We went over to Temple Square and visited the family exhibits in the South Visitors Center. My kids had a great time, but they were really ready to stop walking by the time we got back to the car!
Of course while we were walking around I had to take some pictures....
Hard for me to believe how grown up my Lauryn is looking!!
My sweet Katelyn

1 comment:
It was so fun and random to see you guys! That's awesome that everyone enjoyed and got to ride in the carriage! And SO glad to hear it was just a sprain for Lauryn... and that IS a fast ER visit!
Post a Comment