After a little while we decided that it was probably a good idea to get an x-ray just to make sure everything was okay. Of course these things always have to happen after 10 pm, so Kidscare was closed and our only option was the ER.
Lauryn waiting for the results...

I must say that it was the shortest visit I have ever been a part of in an Emergency Room. We were there about and hour and a half!! Not too bad! After the x-ray was done, we found out it was just a sprain. I was so happy for that!! The older girls are starting swimming lessons in a couple of weeks and I didn't want to have to cancel them!! Yay!! They put a brace on her arm and told her to wear it for a couple of days and to ice it and then she should be good as new!! That we can handle!!
I must say that it was the shortest visit I have ever been a part of in an Emergency Room. We were there about and hour and a half!! Not too bad! After the x-ray was done, we found out it was just a sprain. I was so happy for that!! The older girls are starting swimming lessons in a couple of weeks and I didn't want to have to cancel them!! Yay!! They put a brace on her arm and told her to wear it for a couple of days and to ice it and then she should be good as new!! That we can handle!!

3 comments:
Yeah, they told me my wrist was just a sprain. That was 15 years ago. I still have issues. :( (I also went right back to volleyball without fully recovering...)
I'm glad it's not broken and I hope it heals perfectly!!
Scary! I am glad that it wasn't more serious!
Sad! I am impressed it was her first visit though
Post a Comment