Our Family...Est. June 5, 1999

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Megan!

My baby girl is 4 already!! Where have those years gone? Time flies so fast!! I remember when she was born and was in the hospital for 4 weeks, I couldn't imagine the 4 weeks ever getting over, let alone 4 years! But now here we are 4 years later and the time has flown by!! I am so thankful that I have a healthy happy 4 year. Our little Megan Emily is such a treasure to our family, and we all love and adore her!!

Megan wanted to have a princess theme for her birthday. We had her party on Father's Day and at my moms house so we didn't dress up for this one, but all the little girls had tiaras and they thought they were all princesses just with that!

All of our "Pretty Princesses"

Megan with her "best friend" and cousin Emily, they are so cute together. Both think that they can't have any other friends. I think that they think it is some kind of betrayal to have another friend. They are funny together!

Our Birthday Princess

The spoiled birthday girl, she had lots and lots of presents and many of them were either princess, barbie or Jessie from Toy Story. She loved it!!

Happy Birthday Megs!!

We did a small cake, because we had other desserts for Father's Day.

Today, her actual birthday, we spent the afternoon at the This Is The Place Monument. Most of her cousins from my side were there with her. They had a great time!! There are all sorts of activities to keep kids busy there.

Megan's first pony ride!

The birthday girl making a puppet.

After a hot day of playing, we dropped all the other kids off at grandmas and Megan went to dinner with just Mom and Dad. We just started doing this tradition this year, but the birthday kid gets to go to dinner with just mom and dad on their birthday. It has been a big hit!! The kids love the one on one time and the ones that haven't gone yet are already planning where they will go on their birthday. We gave Megs about 7 or 8 choices to eat and she choose Red Robin, or "Red Robins" as Megan says. She had a great time and was so excited to be the only child with Brady and I.

Megan with her Daddy...she sure loves him!!
Mom and Megs at dinner.

It is so hard to believe that she is 4...my babies are getting so big!! Megan is such a blessing to our family, you truly are the best surprise we ever had!! :)

Happy 4th Birthday Megs, we LOVE you!!!

2 comments:

Xan said...

Happy Birthday Megan!! She's so beautiful. I miss you guys.

BECKY said...

I can't imagine how scary those first four weeks were... so happy is just as healthy as ever. She keeps getting cuter!