Our Family...Est. June 5, 1999

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Spring has FINALLY Sprung!!

There isn't a lot happening lately. We have just been busy with life. But we are very excited that the weather is finally changing here in Utah. We have been waiting forever!! It seems like this has been a long winter. It has been so cold and rainey, then nice, then cold and rainey or snowy again. We are so happy to finally have flowers in the yard, and blossoms on the trees.

Lauryn is such a poser. She is very happy to be able to wear her capris and shorts now. She has outgrown most of her pants or she has holes in the knees, and I refuse to buy more because by the time she wears them again, they won't fit anymore. Anyway, this is one of her favorite outfits now, and she wanted a picture of her in it with the pretty flowers.

Kate loves to play with the tulips. I keep trying to convince her to leave them alone, but it is a wasted effort. I caught her trying to smell them and I told her that there are other flowers that have a stronger prettier smell, but this is all that is in bloom for now so this is what she likes. \"/

We have a couple of great trees in our front yard. This one is a good one to climb and play in, or to get a picture in. Dylan loves to play in this tree.

Our little Meggers also loves to smell and touch the flowers. She was so cute trying to smell them without falling over. She didn't want to lean too far because she felt like she was going to fall, but she was very determined to "mell" them. Imagine that, Megan determined?!?

Our little Jaxon!! It is so hard to believe that he is already 6 1/2 months old. Where has that time gone?? He weighs just over 18 pounds and is sitting up very well. He loves to sit and play with toys, as long as I am sitting near by. If I get up and move, he looses it. He is teething, which means lots of drool, crankiness and Tylenol. He is always chewing on something, toys, his fingers, my fingers, or this shirt. I had to get a picture of him with this shirt. He loves to play with the balls on the shirt. He always pulls them up and chews and sucks on them. His shirt is always slobbery and gross, but at least it makes him happy. This is the only shirt that he does it with, so I guess I can be alright with it. He is a sweet little guy and we are so blessed to have him as part of our family.

1 comment:

larah said...

Cute pictures of the kids! I am also very grateful for the warmer weather. Can't wait for summer!