So tonight I was shopping with all the kids, I know, why do I attempt such things. It doesn't usually turn out well. For the most part tonight was no different. Jjust as I thought that I was about as frustrated as possible, Dylan provides me with some comic relief. We were walking through the stand alone JC Penney at The District. The employees kept asking if I was finding everything or if I needed any help. We were in the men's section looking for Father's Day gifts for my dad and Brady's dad and this guy walks towards us. Before he could reach me, Dylan pipes up and says..."We are just looking, we don't need your help. Thanks anyways!" I didn't hear it all at first, but after the girls repeated it to me I was cracking up. That was all it took to turn around a couple of hours of craziness with my 5 little ones. I was laughing and talking to Dylan as we walked around a corner and there is the same guy. He says to Dylan, "Let me guess, your still just looking?" And all of the sudden there are 3-4 employees there. They were all coming to see who was the cute little guy that was so funny! It made me laugh for sure!! The weird part was the guy he said this to, used to be a manager at Ponderosa when I worked there as a teenager. He kept looking at me like he thought he knew me, but couldn't remember how. I didn't say anything, I just kept walking!
Thanks Dylan for keeping me entertained!! You do make me laugh!! I love you buddy!!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What character! He is a stud!
Post a Comment